FREE CONSULTATION – CALL 817-707-2333
- Assessment – Trinity Heirlooms will come to your estate and assess its contents to plan for the most profitable sale for you. There is no need to throw anything out. You never know what will be of value to someone!
- Price – We will price all items and give special care to researching valuables. We utilize several means to determine pricing, including database services for antiques. While we do not provide appraisals, there is no cost to you for any research. We will require at least two weeks to price and set up, depending on the size of the estate.
- Organize – We will organize, clean and display all pieces to their best advantage. If needed, we will bring in tables and display cases. We will obtain any permits, if needed.
- Advertising – There is all manner of advertising available for estate sales. And most of it is free! We will get as much exposure as possible for your sale at no cost to you. We will post pictures and advertise your sale on our website and our mailing list. For security purposes we will not post the address until the days leading up to the sale.
- Running the Sale – Our team will run the sale in a professional and ethical manner. We will do our best to obtain the highest prices for your items. We will have sufficient staff on hand to assist with the sale and security of your items. We use a wireless surveillance system to provide security and deter theft. If needed, a security guard can be provided.
- Clean Up – After the sale we can help dispose of any unsold items according to the terms that we have agreed on, which may include donating to charity. please note that charities may not pick up all items and we must rely on their scheduling. We will vacuum, sweep and clean counter tops in the home. If additional cleaning or trash hauling is required, we can help with those arrangements at an additional cost.
- Payment – We accept cash and credit cards for the sale. We will handle payment of applicable sales tax. Payment will be made to you usually within a week of the sale. Our commission will be taken from the proceeds.
Complete sale provisions will be detailed in our Service Agreement.
We advertise on: