We are currently booking sales for 2020.*
*Due to the Covid 19 pandemic we have postponed all estate sale work indefinitely.
Trinity Heirlooms Estate Sales hopes you are all healthy and observing the guidelines issued by your city or county.
As a result of this Covid -19 pandemic, many people are without jobs and finding it hard to provide food for their families. Please consider donating financial support to organizations such as Feeding America, Mission Arlington or your local food bank
Thank you…we will see you soon!
Providing Professional and Courteous Service When You Need it the Most
If you are considering relocating, downsizing or are tasked with the liquidation of a loved one’s home, we are here to help. Sometimes time and distance are not in your favor and you need reliable, ethical people to help you through the process.
We are those people.
From large to moderate, to smaller sized estates, every effort is made to ensure the best profit for you and a complete liquidation of contents.
There is no upfront cost to you. We receive a commission from the sale.
You do not need to be present during the sale. You are welcomed to attend, however this can be an emotional time for family members. We will work with you to make sure that family keepsakes are removed before the sale.
We use a wireless surveillance system to monitor the home during the sale.
Consider these points:
- Item pricing – a wide range of knowledge and research will be needed to price antiques, collectibles, and everyday household items in order to liquidate promptly. Do you have these resources?
- Equipment – setting up an estate sale takes tables & table covers, chairs, display cases, additional lighting, furniture dolly, calculator, cash register, credit card scanner, cash (for change), packing material (newspaper, bags, and boxes), labels for pricing, receipt books, cleaning supplies, making small repairs and “touch-ups”, signs, markers, stakes, tape, stapler…Phew!
- Your time – unlike a garage sale where your profits are hit or miss, it will take a considerable amount of time to organize and run a successful estate sale. It could take several days to a couple of weeks to set up. You may need to be involved in making other arrangements for yourself or family members. Do you have that time?
- Insurance – not all home owner policies cover accidents arising as a result of a business venture on the property leaving you liable. Do you want to take that chance?
- Business knowledge – placing ads, updating websites, determining the times and days to hold the estate sale, city laws and permits, taxes, displaying items for maximum visual appeal and maintaining an itemized list of estate items. Details…details…details!
- Working the sale – selling, negotiating with dealers, strangers, even neighbors and family. Yes…this is work!
- Emotional attachment – selling family heirlooms and memories can be very difficult. Haven’t you been through enough already?
- Staffing and running the sale – moving furniture, packing and unpacking boxes, arranging and pricing of items, stationing staff members for security purposes. Who will help you?
For A Free Consultation Call